Worksafe Training and Consultancy Ltd provides a comprehensive consultancy service in the management and prevention of musculoskeletal injuries. We have extensive experience within the healthcare sector.
Consultancy Services include:
- Auditing: Comprehensive assessment of your current moving and handling provision against your procedures and policies, your legal requirements and current best practice.
- Moving and Handling Training Needs Analysis: By defining what you do, we can identify your specific training requirements to reduce musculoskeletal risk in the workplace and comply with legislation.
- Workplace Assessments: Ergonomic assessment of the workplace to identify specific musculoskeletal risks. We always consult our clients to ensure recommendations are reasonably practicable.
- Moving and Handling Equipment Selection: With our extensive experience in the moving and handling field we understand what equipment is best in different situations. We will work with you to ensure the right equipment is selected for your work environment.
- Specialist Advice for Individuals with Special Needs: Our staff have specific skills in the moving and handling of individuals with special needs. Following an assessment of the individual’s requirements we can produce a specific moving and handling patient plan. We can also make recommendations for moving and handling training requirements for the family and carers of the individual concerned.
- Moving and Handling Bariatric Patients: Worksafe staff are regularly called upon to help with the moving and handling of bariatric patients. Our consultancy ranges from helping to move the bariatric patient to setting up systems and procedures to ensure Health Trusts have the equipment, staff training and standard operating procedures for staff and patient safety