At the end of the course delegates will have covered a wide range of subjects including:
- Responsibilities of a First Aider
- Dealing with a casualty who’s unconscious and breathing normally (Primary Assessment DRABC)
- Top to Toe survey (Secondary Assessment DRABC)
- Recovery/Safe Airway Position
- Dealing with a casualty who’s unconscious and not breathing normally
- AED – Defibrillation Awareness/Demonstration
- Dealing with a casualty who is choking
- Burns and Scalds
- Wounds and bleeding and treating for shock
- Action for vomiting
Assessment and Certification
On successful completion of the course delegates will receive a certificate of attendance.
This is ran as an on-site course for up to 12 delegates at a clients venue on the date of your choice. The training room needs to be large enough to accommodate all your delegates with adequate room to practice CPR.